- MK3 can choose either 12V or 24, more easy to use.
- For 12V, one wire to 1, and another two wires to 2 and 3
- For 24V, one wire to 2, and another one wire to 3, NC for 1
- Materials: Aluminium base board
- Size: 214X214mm
- Thickness 3mm
- Color black
- 1 layer 35μm (1oz base) copper
- Resistance between 1.4 and 1.6 ohm for the 12V
- Resistance between 5.0 and 5.4 ohm for the 24V
- 100 degree Celsius possible for both 12V and 24V
- With 15V on the 12V terminals will maintain approx. 115 degree Celsius without regulation
- Running 24V on the 12V terminals will heatup the heatbed to 100 degree in only 2 minutes (Your printer controller will regulate the power to the heatbed in order to get your preset temperature.)
- 180 degree Celsius max. temperature
- 3 mm diameter installation holes on four corner, hole center to edge distance are both 2.5 mm.