Acid Rechargeable Battery ( 12V / 7AH / 20HR) Westinghouse
WA series is a general purpose battery with 5 years design life in float service .
It meets with IEC and JIS standards .
With up-dated AGM valve regulated technology and high purity raw materials, the WA series battery has reliable standby service life.
It is suitable for UPS/EPS, medical equipment, emergency light and security systems applications.
- DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE: Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- MEETS SAFETY TESTS: Passed UL, IEC, JIS and BS standards.
- LONG FLOATING LIFE: Westinghouse WA Series of lead-acid batteries are guaranteed to last 5 to 10 years, so you’ll never be left without power
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE: The WA Series of lead-acid rechargeable batteries can be used at extreme temperature from -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to +60°C) for incredible reliability
- MAINTENANCE-FREE & NON-SPILLABLE: All Westinghouse WA Series Lead-Acid batteries are maintenance-free and non-spillable.
- OVER 130 YEARS OF ELECTRIC INNOVATION: Westinghouse electric innovation is packed into every lead-acid rechargeable battery.
- Production Date (Pro) : 09-2022
- Expiry Date (Exp) : 09-2025
- Model: WA1270
- Cells Per Unit : 6
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 7Ah@20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @25 C
- Max. Discharge Current : 70 A (5 sec)
- Weight : Approx. Approx. 2.15 Kg(Tolerance 4%)
- Internal Resistance : Approx. 25 mΩ
- Operating Temperature Range :
Discharge: -20 ~60 C C o o
Charge: 0 C~50 C o o
Storage: -20 C~60 C
- Terminal Type: F1
- Float charging Voltage : 13.7 to 13.9 VDC/unit Average at 25 C
- Recommended Maximum Charging Current : 2.16 A
- Dimensions: 151(L) x 65(W) x 100(H)
DataSheet : https://img.gme.cz/files/eshop_data/eshop_data/1/540-536/dsh.540-536.1.pdf
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information