Adapter Board for NRF24L01 Wireless Module (3.3V)
This 5V-3.3V VCC Adapter Board for NRF24L01 Wireless Module enables you to use NRF24l01 type transceivers on 5V systems like Arduino.
It regulates the 5V input to 1.9~3.6V DC and incorporates bypass capacitors for reliable operation. The NRF24L01 utilizes Enhanced ShockBurst (ESB) protocol to support two-way data packet communication with packet buffering, packet acknowledgement and automatic re-transmission of lost packets.
- Wireless module operating voltage is generally 3.3v, while the ordinary 51 microcontroller 5v.
- This module is easy to shop wireless module with 51 single system board used in conjunction.
- This module can be any one of 51 shop is directly connected to the system board, easy to use.
- On-board AMS1117-3.3 chip.
- It could be used with NRF24L01 Wireless module at our store.
- Input Voltage: 5V DC
- Output Voltage: 1.9~3.6 DC
- Current: 12.3 mA
- It’s for 8 Pin NRF24L01+ Module
- A simple socket board which is for NRF24L01 wireless module
- On-board AMS1117-3.3 chip
- It can be used with NRF24L01 wireless module
- Dimension: 26 x 19 x 12mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information
- Custom attributes
- Custom fields