No products in the cart.
ARM Cortex M4 Development Board STM32F407VET6
Out of stock
Out of stock
Add to WishlistRemove from Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
It is a small STM32 Arduino compatible development board that features an STM32F407VET6 device as the microcontroller, supports further expansion. It is ideal for starting application development with STM32F family.
- Onboard: SD card slot.
- RTC Battery: CR1220.
- Wireless Communication: NRF2401 Interface.
- Data storage: W25Q16.
- Support FMSC LCD Interface.
- Multi-user keys.
- All the CPU-10 lead.
- Arduino compatible.
- 2.54mm integer multiples spacing pin.
STM32F407VET6: the high performance STM32 MCU features:
- Core: Cortex-M4 32-bit RISC.
- Feature a full set of single-cycle DSP instructions.
- Operating Frequency: 168MHz, 210 DMIPS/1.25 DMIPS/MHz.
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V-3.6V.
- Package: LQFP100 Storage Resources: 512kB Flash, 192+4kB SRAM.
- Resource: 3 x SPI,3 x USART, 2 x UART, 2 x I2S, 3 x I2C; 1 x FSMC,1 x SDIO,2 x CAN; 1 x USB 2.0.
- FS/HS Controler(with DMA); 1 x USB HS ULPI; (used for external USB HS PHY)1 x 10/100 Ethernet.
- MAC;1 x 8 to 12-bit parallel camera interface; 3 x AD(12 bit,1us),2 x DA(12 bit).
- 1 x STM32 Cortex-M4 STM32F407VET6 Development Board
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information