No products in the cart.
BLE-Nano for Arduino Nano V3.0 Mirco USB Board Integrate CC2540 BLE
Out of stock
Out of stock
Add to WishlistRemove from Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
- Creative products,BLE-Nano-Board:Keywish Upgraded nano board for arduino,The main chip is ATMEGA328P-MU QFN32,the latest bootloader (Arduino IDE 1.8.8) was burned down.It is fully compatible with the common nano board.BLE-Nano-Board is PIN-PIN with Arduino Nano V3.0,and share the same
- Super small volume design,more convenient to use:The PCB size is only 48mm*19mm,the pin is fully compatible with Nano V3.0,No Soldering needed.The micro usb port is more convenient to use
- High quality material and Technology:The bluetooth is used TI CC2540 BLE (SOC) chip.Maximum support 1Mbps air data transfer rate,stable performance.Communication distance can reach 50M in an open environment.
- More convenient for application:BLE-Nano-Board integrates a CC2540 BLE module with arduino nano v3.0 board,which is very convenient for Bluetooth wireless connect application.
- Complete Information reference: If you need data sheets and schematics or other informations, you can download from https://github.com/keywish/keywish-nano-plus/tree/master/BLE-Nano
Please use Arduino IDE 1.8.6 or higher version. First, install the CC2540 driver,then follow this selection path in Arduino IDE：Tools – Board“Arduino Nano” Processor “ATmega328P”,
otherwise you’ll find that you can’t burn any program. Please refer to our github link,it can help you to slove any problem.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information