BMS 10S (36V – 30A) Lithium Battery Protection Module
(1) Collecting the cable to connect to each section of the battery to ensure the effective connection of the cable.
Make sure the cable plug, a single potential order sequentially or sequentially reduced.
The potential order is consistent with the potential order of the socket of the protective panel, and the potential is corresponding.
(2) Welding the B-lead of the protector to the total negative b- of the battery pack.
Make sure the welding point is firm and reliable and the conductive characteristics is good, avoiding solder, easy to conduct electrical objects or leads to fall, stick or contact into the protective plate. (3) Dock the plug of the cable with the socket of the protective plate.
First, complete the B-lead of the protective plate to the total negative b- of the battery pack, then connect the cable’s plug to the socket of the protective plate, ensuring the connection of the cable plug and the socket of the protective plate, without the electrical object or The lead is in contact with the protective board and do a good job.
(4) B + and C- are connected to the positive and negative electrode of the charging interface, respectively.
Be sure to avoid short circuits in the welding process.
1. First, take the battery, difference <0.1V;
2, the internal blocking pair of battery, the difference in internal resistance <5M Europe;
3. After the battery spot is welded, the test voltage is normal;
4, welding the board;
5. Connect the board to the group battery in the order of B0 B1 B2 B +.
1. Please pay attention to the output power to configure the size of the nickel sheet;
2. Be careful not to continuous P + P- repeated short-circuit, there will be circuit voltage spikes, which is easy to cause MOS tube damage;
3, pay attention, do not let the protective plate touch water, easy to damage;
4, welding board, please pay attention to anti-static operation!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information