No products in the cart.
BMS 3S (12.6V – 60A) Lithium Battery Protection Module ( Balanced Version)
3S 60A Bms Board Lithium Li-Ion 18650 Battery Protection Board With Balance For Drill Motor 11.1V 12.6V 18650 Lipo Cell Module
- Overvoltage range: 4.25 ~ 4.35v ± 0.05v
- Charging voltage: 12.6V – 13.6V
- Over-discharge voltage range: 2.9 ~ 3.3v±0.05v
- Maximum operating current: 0 ~ 60A
- Quiescent current: less than 24uA
- Working temperature: -40 +85 C
- Short circuit protection: Yes, delayed self-recovery
- Size: 62mm x 40mm x 1.2mm (LxWxH)
- Strictly according to the diagram wiring, Do not deliberately short circuit.
- After the wire is connected, it needs to charge the batteries first, then have output.
- When the battery is connected in series with 3 groups, please ensure that the voltage of each battery is the same. If not the same, please fill in each set of batteries and then use them.
- Do not mix the good battery and the battery.
- It will be better the capacity of the battery internal resistance is closer.
Balanced version: Suitable for electric drills with starting current below 120A and power below 260W, with balanced charging function.
Scope of application: Suitable for lithium batteries with nominal voltage of 3.7V and full voltage of 4.2V (including 18650, 26650, polymer lithium batteries, no size limit).
Note 1: Successfully start the drill requires 3 15C-20C power batteries, or 6 10C-15C power batteries (recommended power battery models: SONY VTC4, VTC4A, VTC5A, VTC6); 0V and 12.6V cable, Use copper wire above 4 mm2 (cannot use nickel plate! ! !).
Note 2: Strictly follow the wiring of the diagram 0V, 4.2V, 8.4V, 12.6V, do not intentionally short circuit.
Note 3: When charging the battery, the “430” resistance heating is normal, indicating that the equalization circuit is working; if the “430” resistor is also hot in the uncharged state, please check if the wrong line is connected.
For some customers with poor electronic foundation, please explain: Do not mix good battery and poor battery! The closer the capacity/internal resistance of the 3 batteries is, the better! (The effect of 2 good batteries + 1 poor battery) = 3 use of poor battery).
1* Balancedversion PCB.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information