Breadboard 2390-Tie Point “BB-3T5D”
This Breadboard Assembly 2390 is a professional grade solderless breadboard that features phosphor bronze contacts and includes 2390 tie-points mounted to a powder coated metal plate and is part of our Pro Series of breadboards.
- Fully assembled 2390 tie-point breadboard assembly – Model: BB-3T5D
KEY FEATURES OF BREADBOARD ASSEMBLY 2390 (PRO SERIES):
- Tie-points: 2390
- Spring Contacts: Fully embossed phosphor bronze
- Color: Off-white
- Power Rails: Full length continuity
- Recommended Insertion Range: 26-21 AWG
- Bottom Plate: Black powder coated steel
Made By LampaTronics
Solderless breadboards are used for prototyping electronic circuits by inserting components and wires into spring contacts.
This allows circuits to be easily and quickly constructed without soldering.
It also allows components to be reused multiple times in different circuits.
With 1560 tie-points, this size of breadboard is good for small to medium projects.
The base adds stability and comes with 5 rubber feet and there are 3 banana jack binding posts for making power connections to breadboard.
Refer to our Guide To Solderless Breadboards for a detailed description of solderless breadboards including their cost and performance trade-offs.
- These are designed to work with components such as IC’s that have standard 0.1″ spacing. Components with other lead spacing such as 2mm may work if the leads can be reformed to fit the 2.54mm pitch of the breadboard.
|Mfr Model Number||BB-3T5D|
|Spring Contacts||Material||Phosphor bronze|
|Power Rails||Full length continuity|
|Lead Openings||Square hole|
|Mounting Plate||Material||Powder coated steel|
|Conductor Gauge||For making interconnects||21-26AWG|
|Grid Spacing||Adjacent tie-points||0.1″ (2.54mm)|
|Dimensions||L x W (Base Plate)||21.5 cm x 17.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information