Current Sensor ACS758LCB (AC or DC) 50A
ACS758 family of current sensor ICs provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing.
Typical applications include motor control,Load detection and management, power supply and DC-to-DC converter control, inverter control, and overcurrent fault detection.
This Module is based on the Allegro Hal -effect Based Linear Current Sensor IC ACS758LCB -050B.This is a 50 Ampere Bi-directional current sensor Module.
- Industry-Leading noise performance through proprietary amplifier and filter design techniques
- Total output error improvement through gain and offset trim over temperature
- Smallpackage size, with easy mounting capability
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability
- 120 kHz typical bandwidth
- Operating voltage : 3 to 5 Volts (MAX 8 V)
- Static output voltage: VCC/2
- Operating current : 13.5 mA (MAX)
- Storage temperature range: -65 °C – 165 °C
- Maximum output current (VIOUT-GND) : 3 mA
- Internal bandwidth: 120 kHz
- Detection current range (A) : ±50 A
- Linearity (mV/A) : 40
- Working temperature (°C) : -40 to 150
- Module size: 37mmX 18mm
- Module weight : 8 g
- Motor current sensing
- Power electronics
- AC/DC current sensing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information