Flame Sensor Module
This module is sensitive to the flame and radiation. It also can detect ordinary light source in the range of of a wavelength 760nm-1100 nm. It can be used as a flame alarm or in fire fighting robots.
- Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm.
- Detection range: up to 100 cm.
- Adjustable detection range.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
- Comparator chip LM393 makes module readings stable.
- Operating voltage 3.3V-5V.
- Digital and Analog Output.
- Power indicator and digital switch output indicator.
Interface Description (4-wire)
1 VCC — 3.3V-5V voltage
2 GND — GND
3 DO — board digital output interface (0 or 1)
4 AO — board analog output interface
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information