I2C- UART Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter 5V-3.3V 2-Channel with supply ((HW-024)
IIC I2C Level Conversion Sensor Diy Kit Electronic PCB Board Module 3.3-5V System UART SPI Level Converter with Pins for Arduino
The working voltage of single-chip microcomputer and equipment is 3.3V, and some single-chip microcomputers and equipment, sensors have 5.0V working voltage; when the two need to communicate, the working voltage is inconsistent; the module provides feasible in different devices of 3.3V and 5.0V Sex has played a bridging role.
(1) One-way conversion of high-voltage logic to low-voltage logic
(2) The module is compatible with breadboards and can be directly plugged into the breadboard for use
(3) Realize the direct 5V and 3.3V level communication of the serial port
(4) The highest stable communication baud rate is 28800bps
(1) AVCC connects to 5V system power supply
(2) ASCL connects to 5V system SCL
(3) ASDA connects to 5V system SDA
(4) AGND connects to 5V system GND
(5) BVCC connects to 3.3V system power supply
(6) BSCL connects to 3.3V system SCL
(7) BSDA connects to 3.3V system SDA
(8) Connect BGND to 3.3V system GND
This module can only convert the 5V voltage of channel A into 3.3V of channel B, and cannot convert the 3.3V voltage of channel B into 5V of channel A.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information