Keypad 4×4 (16 Button) Matrix Array Membrane switch
Keypad Telephone Style 4×4 16 Button Membrane Switch Matrix Array Keyboard Keypad Module
KEYPAD TELE-PHONE Style 4×4 16 Button Membrane Switches Matrix Array Keyboard Keypad Module Plastic Keys Switch For Arduino
This is a basic 16 button keypad that has been designed for easy user input and functionality.
The buttons are set up in a matrix format which allows a microcontroller to ‘scan’ the 8 output pins to see which of the 16 buttons is being pressed.
Each of the keypad’s 16 buttons has been labeled 1, 2, 3, A, 4, 5, 6, B, 7, 8, 9, C, 0, *, #, and D and has been formatted to into the same layout as a telephone keypad with each keypress resistance ranging between 10 and 625 Ohms. We’ve also made sure to create an updated pin-out for this keypad since it is different from the 12 button keypad. The pin-out can be found in the Documents tab above.
This is 4×4 Matrix 16 Keyboard Keypad Telephone Style. It is 12 Button Keypad switch, ideal for code or data entry. Each key is rated for up to 1,000,000 life-stroke and also features a durable high-quality material contact surface for best environmental resistances.
This 4×4 Keypad Matrix lets you quickly add controls to your electronics projects. It offers 0-9 numerals, A-D letters, and standard star(*) and hash(#) symbols.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Easy communication with any microcontroller.
- Standard Header Pin Connector.
- Tactile type switches.
- Over 1,000,000 operations per key.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Key Pad Type: 4×4
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 2mm
- Mounting Hole Center Distance: 60 x 58mm
- Space Between Keys: 6mm
- Each Key Dimension (LxW): 8.3 x 7.3mm
- Pad Size LxWxH : 64x50x10mm
- Weight: 23mm
- Please allow slightly error due to manual measurement. thank you！
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
- 1x Keypad Telephone Style 4×4 16 Button Membrane Switch Matrix Array Keyboard Keypad Module Use Key PIC AVR Stamp Plastic Keys Switch For Arduino Controller
4×4 keypad is a combination of row and column circuits. The buttons themselves are simple switch.
There is 1 pin for each column and 1 pin for each row.
So for the 4×4 keypad, there are 4 + 4 = 8 total pins ( 2 pins of NC excluded). Each of these needs to be connected to a separate digital pin on the microcontroller.
How 4×4 Matrix Keypad Works ?
There is a switch connecting each row and column. So the combinations of rows and columns makes up the 16 inputs.
Initially all the switch are open (not connected). When you pressed either one buttons, the switch is now closed (connected). As you can see, now there is a connection between the row and column.
For Automatic Gate Keypad Lock
This DIY project figures out a way to lock double-swing gate from both sides, securing the yard. The locking mechanism should stay unlocked, because we often leave the gate open when working all day in the yard.
Keypad Access System
The most-requested use for a numeric keypad seems to be a “PIN” style application, where microcontroller is instructed to do something based on a correct number being entered into the keypad.
The main objectives of this project are:
– Receive 3 inputs from a membrane keypad
– Write data from 3 inputs as a single number servo position to the servo
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information
- Custom attributes
- Custom fields