No products in the cart.
Linear Motion Bearing LM6UU (6 mm)
- This linear ball bearing is sort of the opposite of the radial ball bearings you may be familiar with. Its intended to slide along an 8mm linear shaft, rather than rotate around it. These are very slim, and good for when you want to attach a motion carriage onto a railing without adding a lot of weight.
- 19mm long x 12mm outer diameter x 6mm inner diameter
- Dynamic load rating C(N): 260 N
- Static load rating Co(N): 400 N
- 4 Ball races inside
- 2 grooves with 12mm outer diameter
- Grooves vary in width between 1mm and 1.25mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information