No products in the cart.
LM339 SMD – Low Power Quad Op-Amp
This family of devices consists of four independent precision-voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2 mV maximum for LM339A, LM239A, and LM139A. Each comparator has been designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible.
- High precision comparators
- Reduced VOS drift over temperature
- Eliminates need for dual supplies
- Allows sensing near GND
- Compatible with all forms of logic
- Power drain suitable for battery operation
Specifications & Feature
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies for all devices: +2 to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (1.1 mA) independent of supply voltage
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ; (ISINK = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information