No products in the cart.
PCB Micro End Mill Bit 0.8mm for CNC (Carbide Material)
Micro Drill Bit For CNC Size 0.8mm
- Material: Tungsten Steel
- Size: 0.8mm
- Drill length: 10mm
- Total length: 38mm
- Shank Diameter: 3.175mm
- Suitable for circuit boards, electronic, SMT, mold, metal processing, telecommunications and other industries
- Can be used for drilling iron, glass fiber, etc.
- 1x PCB Drill Bit
- Working Materials of PCB Tools:
- Precision machining on PCB, CNC Mould, stainlesssteel, copper, plastic, etc.
- PCB, normal FR4, CEM3 boards, environmental protection board, SMT, CNC, molds, plastics, stainless steel and precision hardware processing.
- Circuit board, carbon fiberglass, composite board, epoxy board, MDF wood and so on.
PCB Bit Features:
- High quality ultrafine grain tungsten carbide steel bar, precision produced by high accurate equipment.
- Good cutting machining performance, ensuring high efficiency & speedy.
- Good hardness, wearresistant ability, and intensity , antibending.
- Sharp cutting edge, reduce cutting force, lower breaking rate and improve the quality of hole wall.
- Symmetrical cutting blade, help to high effective cutting, avoiding drilling offset.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information
- Custom attributes
- Custom fields
There are no reviews yet.