No products in the cart.
PCB Micro End Mill Bit 1.1mm for CNC (Carbide Material)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Add to WishlistRemove from Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Micro Drill Bit For CNC Size 1.1mm
- Material: Tungsten Steel
- Size: 1.1mm
- Drill length: 10mm
- Total length: 38mm
- Shank Diameter: 3.175mm
- Suitable for circuit boards, electronic, SMT, mold, metal processing, telecommunications and other industries
- Can be used for drilling iron, glass fiber, etc.
- 1x PCB Drill Bit
- Working Materials of PCB Tools:
- Precision machining on PCB, CNC Mould, stainlesssteel, copper, plastic, etc.
- PCB, normal FR4, CEM3 boards, environmental protection board, SMT, CNC, molds, plastics, stainless steel and precision hardware processing.
- Circuit board, carbon fiberglass, composite board, epoxy board, MDF wood and so on.
PCB Bit Features:
- High quality ultrafine grain tungsten carbide steel bar, precision produced by high accurate equipment.
- Good cutting machining performance, ensuring high efficiency & speedy.
- Good hardness, wearresistant ability, and intensity , antibending.
- Sharp cutting edge, reduce cutting force, lower breaking rate and improve the quality of hole wall.
- Symmetrical cutting blade, help to high effective cutting, avoiding drilling offset.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information