Photoresist Developer Solution 125mL
The solution is used after the exposure process and before etching copper process to expose the printing by removing exposed resist during the positive photofabrication process for printed circuit boards (PCBs) which can be used in the industry, making engineering projects and tech prototypes.
The solution is safe and suitable for using in the laboratory or at home, by following simple tech steps to make one or more (PCBs) so it saves time and cost.
- Fast and high accurate.
- Very safe when handling and using.
- Non-corrosive to copper.
- 125mL is enough for a pure (PCB) up to 400 square centimeters in a few minutes (5 min) at the room temperature.
Usage: Manufacturing electronic boards with photosensitive dry film sheet or positive photoresist coated PCBs.
Usage Recommendations (very important):
- After the exposureprocess, shake before using then put a little amount of the solution in a plastic container (Don’t dilute with water).
- Put your PCB in the solution at the room temperature (Don’t heat the solution).
- Bring a smooth brush and keep moving it smoothly on the surface of the PCB until exposed resist is removed for a few minutes (5 min).
- Rinse well with water before etchingcopper process (Very important).
- Don’t dilute with water or any other liquid.
- If the solution is warm, the exposed resist will be removed fast, to warm the solution, place the bottle in warm water at a temperature of 30 to 40 Celsius for a short period, by following the safety precautions and don’t put the solution on direct heat.
- Use only glass or plastic containers.
- The solution is not suitable for etching copper process but suitable only to expose the printing by removing exposed resist during the positive photofabrication process.
- Wearing plastic gloves is recommended when using.
- Perform the process in a well-ventilated area.
- Don’t breathe reaction gas.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed after using & keep away from children.
- Use enough water when eyes or wounds are touched.
Appearance: The solution is a transparent light yellow liquid, packaged in a plastic bottle – (Net capacity) 125mL.