Raspberry PI 4 Compute Module 2GB RAM – CM4002000 – Made In UK
Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 2GB Lite /CM4002000 Without Wifi and EMMC
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) is a System on Module (SoM) containing processor, memory, eMMC Flash, and supporting power circuitry. These modules allow a designer to leverage the Raspberry Pi hardware and software stack in their own custom systems and form factors. In addition, these modules have extra IO interfaces over and above what is available on the Raspberry Pi boards, opening up more options for the designer.
The design of the CM4 is loosely based on the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, and for cost-sensitive applications it can be supplied without the eMMC fitted; this version is called the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 Lite (CM4Lite). While previous generations of the Compute Module have all shared the same DDR2-SODIMM-mechanically-compatible form factor, the new CM4 and CM4Lite are different. The electrical interface of the CM4 is via two 100-pin high density
connectors, and the new physical form factor has a smaller footprint overall when the connectors are taken into account.
This change is due to the addition of new interfaces: an additional second HDMI, PCIe, and Ethernet. The addition of these new interfaces, especially PCIe, would not have been possible while preserving the previous form factor.
Key features of the CM4 are as follows:
• Broadcom BCM2711, quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
• Small Footprint 55mm × 40mm × 4.7mm module
• 4 × M2.5 mounting holes
• H.265 (HEVC) (up to 4Kp60 decode), H.264 (up to 1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
• OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
• Options for 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM with ECC (see Appendix B)
• Options for 0GB (CM4Lite), 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB eMMC flash memory (see Appendix B)
◦Peak eMMC bandwidth 100MBps (four times faster than previous Compute Modules)
• Gigabit Ethernet PHY supporting IEEE 1588
• 1 × PCIe 1-lane Host, Gen 2 (5Gbps)
• 1 × USB 2.0 port (high speed)
• 28 × GPIO supporting either 1.8V or 3.3V signaling and peripheral options:
◦Up to 5 × UART
◦Up to 5 × I2C
◦Up to 5 × SPI
◦1 × SDIO interface
◦1 × DPI (parallel RGB display)
◦1 × PCM
◦Up to 2× PWM channels
◦Up to 3× GPCLK outputs
• 2 × HDMI 2.0 ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
• MIPI DSI:
◦1 × 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
◦1 × 4-lane MIPI DSI display port
• MIPI CSI-2:
◦1 × 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
◦1 × 4-lane MIPI CSI camera port
• 1 × SDIO 2.0 (CM4Lite)
• Single +5V PSU input.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information