Rotary Encoder With Push Button Switch EC11 (5pin-15mm)
A rotary encoder, also called a shaft encoder, is an electro-mechanical device that converts the angular position or motion of a shaft or axle to digital output signals.
Rotary encoders are used in a wide range of applications that require monitoring or control, or both, of mechanical systems, including industrial controls, robotics, photographic lenses, computer input devices .
- continuous rotary encoder switchwith built in push button
- Can be used for data entry as with modern in-car CD players, for volume & on/off control or data selection via LCD display
- Simple to use with PIC or ATMEL microcontrollers (Arduino like Microcontrollers).
- Rotary Shaft Length: Approx. 7mm
- Shaft Full Length: Approx. 15mm
- Shaft Diameter: Approx. 6mm
- Output: 2-bit gray code
- Closed Circuit Resistance: 3 ohms maximums
- Rating: 10 mA @ 5 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 85 degrees Celsius
- Rotational Life: 30000 cycles minimum
- Switch Life: 20000 cycles minimum
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information