No products in the cart.
Soldering Iron 40W With Solder Wire
– Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction offer longer life.
– Lightweight with a pencil handle.
– Ideal for welding hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work.
- Power: 60W
- Voltage: 220V-240V
- Plug Standard: EU
- Material: Stainless steel and plastic
- Type: External heating
- How to Solder:
1. File off any dirt, rust or paint on the part you want to solder.
2. Heat the part with the soldering iron.
3. Apply resin-based solder to the part and melt it with the soldering iron. (Note: When using non-resin-based solder, be sure to apply a solder paste to the part before applying the solder.)
4. Wait for the solder to cool and harden before moving the soldered part.
1. Handle the heated soldering iron with extreme care, as the high temperature of the iron can cause fires or painful burns.
2. The first time you use the soldering iron, it may smoke slightly as the heating elements dries out. This is normal and should only last for approx. 10 minutes.
3. Never file the specially-plated tip.
– 20W, 25W, 30W and 40W models: Radio controls, hobbies and crafts, small electrical parts.
– 60W: Household electrical appliances, capacitors, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information
- Custom attributes
- Custom fields