No products in the cart.
TNY278PN (AC/DC Converters 22W)
Out of stock
Out of stock
Add to WishlistRemove from Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
AC/DC Off-Line Switcher IC, TinySwitch-III Family, Flyback, 85 VAC – 265 VAC, 132 kHz, 22 W, DIP-8
TinySwitch™-III energy-efficient, off-line switcher with enhanced flexibility and extended power range incorporates a 700V power MOSFET, oscillator, high-voltage switched current source, current limit (user selectable) and thermal shutdown circuitry. The IC family uses an ON/OFF control scheme and offers a design flexible solution with a low system cost and extended power capability. Application includes chargers/adapters for cell/cordless phones, PDAs, digital cameras, MP3/portable audio, shavers, PC standby and other auxiliary supplies, DVD/PVR and other low power set top decoders, supplies for appliances, industrial systems and metering. ON/OFF control provides constant efficiency down to very light load and it is ideal for mandatory CEC regulations and 1W PC standby requirements. Very low component count enhances reliability and enables single sided printed circuit board layout. High bandwidth provides fast turn on with no overshoot and excellent transient load response.
- 16W (adapter), 28W (peak/open) at 230V/10W (adapter), 21.5W (peak/open) at 85-265V output power
- Lowest system cost with enhanced flexibility, EcoSmart™extremely energy efficient
- Enhanced safety and reliability features, simple ON/OFF control, no loop compensation needed
- Easily meets all global energy efficiency regulations
- No-load <150mW at 265VAC without bias winding, <50mW with bias winding
- Accurate hysteretic thermal shutdown protection with automatic recovery eliminates manual reset
- Improved auto-restart delivers <3% of maximum power in short-circuit and open loop fault conditions
- Tight I2f parameter tolerance reduces system cost, output overvoltage shutdown with optional zener
- Self-biased: no bias winding or bias components, frequency jittering reduces EMI filter costs
- Pin-out simplifies heat sinking to the PCB, SOURCE pins are electrically quiet for low EMI
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information