ULN2004 SMD (NPN Darlington Transistor 7-Array IC) SOP-16
The ULN2003A and ULN2004A are monolithic highvoltage, high-current Darlington transistor arrays.
Each consists of seven NPN Darlington pairs that feature high-voltage outputs with common-cathode clamp diodes for switching inductive loads.
The collector-current rating of a single Darlington pair is 500mA.
The Darlington pairs may be paralleled for higher current capability.
Applications include relay drivers,
hammer drivers, lamp drivers, display drivers (LED and gas discharge), line drivers, and logic buffers.
- Seven Darlingtons per package
- Output current 500 mA per driver (600 mA peak)
- Output voltage 50 V
- Integrated suppression diodes for inductive loads
- Outputs can be paralleled for higher current
- TTL/CMOS/PMOS/DTL compatible inputs
- Input pins placed opposite to output pins to simplify layout
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Add to cart
- Additional information