The DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player For Arduino is a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO Or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
- Supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
- Full support FAT16 , FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
- a variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- Advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- Audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- Car navigation voice broadcast;
- Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
- Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
- Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
- The public security border control channel voice prompts;
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
- The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
- Fire alarm voice prompts;
- The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast.
1. Serial Mode
Support for asynchronous serial communication mode via PC serial sending commands Communication Standard: 9600 bps Data bits :1 Checkout :none Flow Control :none
- Instruction Description
- Serial Control Cmd
- Serial Query Cmd
2. AD KEY Mode
We use the AD module keys, instead of the traditional method of matrix keyboard connection, it is to take advantage of colorful powerful MCU AD functionality, Our module default configuration 2 AD port, 20 key resistance distribution.
- Refer diagram
3. I/O Mode
Here comes the most simple way to use this module.
- Refer diagram
Note: short time press means pre/next, and long time press means vol- , vol +