This easy-to-mount GA25-370 DC gearmotor is great for building robots and it comes in a variety of configurations that suit even the most exigent designs.
This motor features a D-shaped output shaft.
- Operating voltage: between 6 V and 18 V
- Nominal voltage: 12 V
- Free-run speed at 12 V: 188 RPM
- Free-run current at 12 V: 50 mA
- Stall current at 12V: 1500 mA
- Stall torque at 12V: 5 kg.cm
- Reductor size: 19 mm
- Weight: 84 g
For other variations of this motor see the JGA25-370 gearmotor selector.