|Part Number: MOTD1015
This DC motor driver can drive high current DC motor up to 13A continuous and 30A peak current for 10 seconds (at Motor start).
It support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal as well as using full solid state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay.
- Bi-directional control for 1 DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 6V to 30V.
- Maximum current up to 13A continuous and 30A peak (10 second).
- 3.3V and 5V logic level input.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation (check this technical paper for difference between 2 techniques).
Dimension: 61mm x 33mm
For 10A DC Motor Driver Manual, PIC16F877A code and how to use, please click here