This sensor module have great adaptive capability of the ambient light, having a pair of infrared transmitter and the receiver tube, the infrared emitting tube to emit a certain frequency, encounters an obstacle detection direction (reflecting surface), infrared reflected back to the receiver tube receiving, after a comparator circuit processing, the green LED lights up, while the signal output will output digital signal (a low-level signal), through the potentiometer knob to adjust the detection distance, the effective distance range 2 to 60cm working voltage of 3.3V-5V. The detection range of the sensor can be adjusted by the potentiometer, with little interference, easy to assemble, easy to use features, can be widely used robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car assembly line count and black-and-white line tracking and many other occasions.
- When the module detects obstacles in front of signal, green indicator light, and “OUT” port sustained transfer low-level signals. Detects distance of this module is 2 to 60cm, detection angle of 35°, the detection distance can adjust by potentiometer, adjust the potentiometer clockwise, the detection distance increases; counterclockwise adjusts the potentiometer, the detection distance is reduced.
- The sensor active infrared reflectance probe, therefore, the reflectance and the shape of the target is the key of the detection distance. Small object, distance is small, a large object, distance is large.
- The sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected with the single-chip IO, and also can directly drive a 5V relay; Connection as: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; OUT-IO
- Use LM393, work stability;
- 3-5V DC power supply, when the power is turned on, the red power indicator lights;
- With a 3mm screw holes, easy fixed installation
- VCC: external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected to 5v MCU and 3.3v MCU)
- GND: GND External
- OUT: small board digital output interfaces (0 and 1)
- Board size: Approx.3.1CM x 1.5CM/ 1.22″ x 0.59″