All weather/submersible temperature probe, specifically designed to be used in the field. This sealed digital temperature probe lets you precisely measure temperatures in wet environments with a simple 1-Wire interface.
This is a pre-wired and waterproofed version of the DS18B20 sensor all weather/submersible temperature probe, specifically designed to be used in the field.
Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over long distances.
Multiple thermometers can be connected on the same wire because every one has it’s own internal address.
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data
Output leads: red (VCC), blue or yellow (DATA), black (GND)