The EK-TM4C123GXL LaunchPad features on-board emulation, which means you can program and debug your projects without the need for additional tools.
Two dual-gender, 20-pin stackable headers provide great connection options out of the box. These 40 pins allow you to add support for displays, wireless interfaces, sensors and other capabilities to your projects very easily and also offer basic compatibility with existing MSP430 and C2000 LaunchPads.
The Tiva C Series LaunchPad includes everything you need to get started with ARM Cortex-M4 development!
- Tiva C Series TM4C LaunchPad Evaluation Board (EK-TM4C123GXL)
- On-board In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- README First document
- Free EK-TM4C123GXL TivaWare for C Series software downloads
ARM Cortex-M4 based Microcontroller
The Tiva C Series TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller offers an 80-MHz, 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with floating point, 256 kBytes of 100,000 write-erase cycles of flash memory, and a wide range of peripherals including motion control PWMs, 1-MSPS ADCs, eight UARTs, four SPIs, four I2Cs, USB H/D/OTG, and up to 27 timers.
Switches, LEDs & Jumper
Two general-purpose user switches, a reset switch, power LED, and user-programmable RGB LED are provided on board to ease development. A jumper is also included to allow current measurements, as well.
- 256KB Flash
- 32KB RAM
- 2-KB EEPROM
- On-chip ROM with drivers and boot loaders
- 2x 12ch 12-bit ADCs (1 MSPS)
- 16x Motion PWM channels
- 24x Timer/Capture/Compare/PWMs
- 3x Analog comparators
- 4x SPI/SSI, 4x I2C, 8x UART
- USB Host/Device/OTG
- 2x CAN
- Low-power hibernation mode
43x GPIO pins