- 60 Watt Precision Tip Soldering Iron.
- Features robust stress relief and replaceable tip.
- Quickly heats to working temperature.
- Includes 10g tube of rosin core 60/40 tin lead solder.
CAUTIONS: When using the soldering iron for the first time, smoke will appear on the tip and stop in a short time. The smoke will
not appear the next time you use it.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN, as the tip of the soldering iron become very hot when plugged in. Rest a hot iron
that is not in use on the included safety stand to avoid risk of fire.
Work voltage: 220V
1 x Soldering Iron (60W 220V)
1 x Solder Wire (60%Sn, 40%Pb, 2.0% Flux, 1mm Dia., 10g)
1 x Soldering Iron Stand
1 x Rosin
1 x Cleaning Sponge
How to solder:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it’s necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
3. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
4. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
5. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
6. Don’t pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
Notes: For best performance and product life, clean and “tin” the iron’s tip before and after use, and wipe clean with a damprag after use, only after the tip has cooled.