- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi BT SoC module
- Low power 32-bit CPU,can also serve the application processor
- Up to 160MHz clock speed, summary computing power up to 600 DMIPS
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support OV2640 and OV7670 cameras, built-in flash lamp
- Support image WiFI upload
- Support TF card
- Supports multiple sleep modes
- Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
- Supports STA/AP/STA+AP operation mode
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss technology
- Support for serial port local and remote firmware upgrades (FOTA)
For Tutorial of this product click here.
There are three GND pins and two pins for power: either 3.3V or 5V.
GPIO 1 and GPIO 3 are the serial pins. You need these pins to upload code to your board. Additionally, GPIO 0 also plays an important role, since it determines whether the ESP32 is in flashing mode or not. When GPIO 0 is connected to GND, the ESP32 is in flashing mode.
The following pins are internally connected to the microSD card reader:
- GPIO 14: CLK
- GPIO 15: CMD
- GPIO 2: Data 0
- GPIO 4: Data 1 (also connected to the on-board LED)
- GPIO 12: Data 2
- GPIO 13: Data 3
ESP32 CAM Board WIFI+BLUETOOTH With OV2640 Camera Module